Monday, December 5, 2011

What a ride

Sorry, folks, I've been MIA, I know.  Life's been pretty brutal lately and I just haven't had time to be online too much.

I pulled the jalapenos finally and dehydrated the last crop of them.  I still have onions in the ground, believe it or not!  I pulled one yesterday and it wasn't as big as my fist, but it wasn't far from it, either.  I have no idea what the carrots are doing under there.  There are some baby broccoli growing and my lettuce is still doing OK.  It's been raining all day and it's going to get close to freezing tonight so I went out and covered them up.

I know I'm going to have to call it done here pretty soon, but I'm enjoying seeing how far I can stretch the growing season here without hoops or a green house.

Sorry, forgot the picture!  lol

No comments: