Monday, December 5, 2011

Do I have five? Now ten? I've got ten, now fifteen???

Yes, it was auction time.  Cub Scout cake auction time, that is!

It was supposed to be a father/son event but it turned out to be a Mom/son event in our house due to timing of the auction and work hours.

I am so NOT talented at decorating cakes.  Or anything else for that matter!

We tried, though, that's what counts, right?

Here is what younger Scout made.



Can you tell what it's supposed to be?



Here is what older Scout made.  I was trying to get a close up picture so you could see the center was filled with bead candies but it didn't turn out too well.



 It was a lot of fun and I *think* we raised enough to pay for the supplies and food for our Blue and Gold banquet, so everyone is really happy about that.

2 comments:

emmythesquirrel said...

AW! I'd buy them!

Erin said...

I think they turned out great!