It's new to me, anyway.
I bought this chair at a Goodwill store in the next town over.
This is what it looked like when I bought it.
(I now know that the pattern was originally light green but all exposed parts were yellow when I bought it.)
This is what it looks like now.
It's my *new* sewing chair.
I got tired of dragging a dining room chair around.
This is what the 'stuffing' was made of.
Guess how I found that out and how big of a mess it made.
(I took it apart in the living room, of course!)
Everything down to the strapping was pretty much dry rotted so I took it all off and started over.
Now if I can keep the kids and cat out of it, maybe I can use it for sewing!