Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Explanation

Things are.............OK, I guess.  Tolerable might be a better word.

I'm not a give out personal details kind of person, but I'll say that someone who was supposed to be very good friends (along with their spouse) of DH and mine did something really harmful and hurtful.  They betrayed our friendship and abused a position they were in for their own gain.

She's being held responsible for it, but that's little consolation when you're the one stuck with the mess.

On top of that I have a relative in the hospital for going on the third week after a horrific car accident where she had to have a truck winched off her vehicle so they could cut her out of it and life flight her.  Things are going better now, thank you God, but for quite some time it wasn't certain if she'd survive it.  She broke, well, most of herself, I guess, is the best way to say it.

A man who was a second father to me just passed away in a freak accident this last week, too.

It's very hard to be so far from home right now.

It's been a MESS around here, I tell you!


8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness Tina... I am sending lots of positive thought and hugs through the blogosphere. I hope things get better for you!!!

Erin said...

Oh Tina, so sorry so much awful stuff is happening right now, I will be praying for your family and keeping you in my thoughts. Sending hugs...

Judy T said...

Hugs to you. I do hope things start picking up for you soon. Hang in there.

Judy

Mama Pea said...

Oh, gosh, so many difficult things to deal with at once! Wish there was more of a concrete way we could all help. Know that lots of thoughts and prayers are being sent your way and I sincerely hope this will all be in the past for you soon. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Too much for one sweet girl

Aussie hugs

Katie said...

You know, it's one thing if you mess up and you have to pay the price, so to speak, but it's hugely annoying when someone else screws up and leaves you with the clean up. Sorry that's happening to you.

Erin said...

Hope you are doing okay and that you had a good Christmas :)

Mama Pea said...

Thinking about you and hoping things have taken a turn for the better.